LATEST NEWS - Now on News Page
From Hof Kasselmann Dressaage in Hagen. .... http://hof-kasselmann.de/ Please go to News for details. Thank you.
I am a 17 year old Para Dressage rider who was born with Dejerine-sottas, a rare and progressive disorder that causes muscle weakness, lack of motor control and loss of sensation.
I began riding at Penniwells RDA Centre when I was five years old to help strengthen my muscles.
My dream is to compete in the Paralympics and Win a Gold Medal. I am seeking sponsorship to help make my dream a reality.
Could you help make that dream come true?
Achievements by Michael Murphy so far in his career as a Para Dressage Rider:
- British Dressage Para Talent Spotting Winner
- Young Disabled Sports Performer of The year for Barnet
- Lloyds TSB Local Hero for past 3 years nominated to carry the Torch for London 2012 Olympics
- Torch Bearer on 25th July for London 2012 Olympics (Between Harrow and Harringey)
- Junior International Grade 1a Champion, riding for Great Britain at Millfield x4yrs
- Junior International Grade 1a Champion, riding for Great Britain at Moorsele, Belgium 2010
- British Dressage KBIS Grade1a National Champion 2010
- Youngest in the world to win 2* Senior International Para Dressage Competition.
- British Dressage Para Grade1a/1b Winter Champion 2014
- Supported by Platinum - Harry Dabbs, Haygain, Equilbrium and Point2 Air Jackets, RVC Equine.
- Based and at Penniwells RDA Centre, Elstree
- Trained by Sarah Healing BHSIIT/RDAI and Penniwells RDA Group Organiser/Coach
- Double spinal Fusion at Stanmore Orthopaedic Hospital September 2011
- Now back on a horse and aiming for The Europeans, World Championships and ultimately The Paralympics.
- Qualified for The Open Winter BD Championships at Hartpury on Jago owned by Samantha Peck loaned to Penniwells RDA Centre.
- Thank you Sam & Penniwells RDA. ..... www.penniwellsrda.com
- New Horse has arrived!! Thanks to Hof Kasselmann Dressage ...... http://hof-kasselmann.de/