From Hof Kasselmann Dressaage in Hagen. .... http://hof-kasselmann.de/
I am very lucky to have such a lovely horse from Hof Kasselmann Dressage.
Francois Kasselmann invited us out to Germany and what an amazing experience we had!
Before we went Francois sent us videos of some horses and even sent a video of the horses doing my walk test! We stayed in Germany for 4 days and had a fantastic time. I just loved riding this one horse and kept coming back to her. We said she is a very special horse and very gently with me. We did get a laugh from Francois and his team when we said she has an amazing Aura about her!
She is called Aura!!!
Luckily Michel & Mette Assouline - www.assoulinedressage.com - were in Germany at the same time so they were kind enough to come over and thankfully liked Aura as well.
Sarah Healing my Coach rode all the possible horses first for me, however, I
was still very glad to have my Point two Air Jacket just in case!
So after a successful vet report Aura arrived at Penniwells RDA Centre in the middle of February and has settled in very well. And is enjoying her steamed hay from our Haygain Steamer. www.haygain.co.uk
Aura has now been measured up for a Harry Dabbs Platinum saddle
and I am so grateful for their continuing support.
I am really looking forward to the future and developing a strong bond with Aura.
A very special horse!
I am a 16 year old Para Dressage rider who was born with Dejerine-sottas, a rare and progressive disorder that causes muscle weakness, lack of motor control and loss of sensation.
I began riding at Penniwells RDA Centre when I was five years old to help strengthen my muscles.
My dream is to compete in the Paralympics and Win a Gold Medal. I am seeking sponsorship to help make my dream a reality.
Could you help make that dream come true?
Achievements by Michael Murphy so far in his career as a Para Dressage Rider:
- British Dressage Para Talent Spotting Winner
- Young Disabled Sports Performer of The year for Barnet
- Lloyds TSB Local Hero for past 3 years nominated to carry the Torch for London 2012 Olympics
- Torch Bearer on 25th July for London 2012 Olympics (Between Harrow and Harringey)
- Junior International Grade 1a Champion, riding for Great Britain at Millfield x4yrs
- Junior International Grade 1a Champion, riding for Great Britain at Moorsele, Belgium 2010
- British Dressage KBIS Grade1a National Champion 2010
- Youngest in the world to win 2* Senior International Para Dressage Competition.
- Supported by Platinum - Harry Dabbs, Haygain, Equilbrium and Point2 Air Jackets.
- Based and at Penniwells RDA Centre, Elstree
- Trained by Sarah Healing BHSIIT/RDAI and Penniwells RDA Group Organiser/Coach
- Double spinal Fusion at Stanmore Orthopaedic Hospital September 2011
- Now back on a horse and aiming for The Europeans, World Championships and ultimately The Paralympics.
- Qualified for The Open Winter BD Championships at Hartpury on Jago owned by Samantha Peck loaned to Penniwells RDA Centre.
- Thank you Sam & Penniwells RDA. ..... www.penniwellsrda.com
- New Horse has arrived!! Thanks to Hof Kasselmann Dressage ...... http://hof-kasselmann.de/