Achievements by Michael Murphy so far in his career as a Para Dressage Rider: http://www.eurodressage.com/2020/02/07/paralympic-ticket-race-comes-end-selected-teams-and-individuals?fbclid=IwAR0pbZvE1eotsDqkUqV9qo1twIUd8j6iaVhV-voPH9228mlB9R41hEOOl4I. GoFundMe page
2019 Consistently represented Ireland at Internationals in UK and Europe with placings.
- European Championships Rotterdam representing Ireland in the Team
- Bishop Burton CPEDI3* International ROHAN 1st Team test, 1st Individual and 1st freestyle. Team Ireland 3rd place.
- Hartpury CPEDI3* International 2018 ROHAN 3rd Individual, 4th freestyle. Team Ireland 2nd Place.
- Youngest in the world to win CPEDI 2* International
- British Dressage Para Talent Spotting Winner
- Young Disabled Sports Performer of The year for Barnet
- Lloyds TSB Local Hero
- Torch Bearer on 25th July for London 2012 Olympics
- Junior International Grade 1a Champion, at Millfield x4yrs
- Junior International Grade 1a Champion, at Moorsele, Belgium 2010
- British Dressage KBIS Grade1a National Champion 2010
- Youngest in the world to win 2* Senior International Para Dressage Competition.
- British Dressage Para Grade 1a/1b Winter Champion 2014
- Qualified for BD Winter Open Championships 2015 Grade 1a finishing 2nd. Aura's first ever Championships!
- Qualified for Hickstead 2015 Open Championships finishing 5th.
- Hartpury 3* International Team: 6th Individual 5th: Freestyle 3rd!
- Hartpury 3* International Qualified.
- Supported by Platinum - Harry Dabbs, KBF99, Thermatex Haygain,Equilbrium Products, Point2 Air Jackets, RVC Equine, Neue Schule, NAF, Thinline, College Farm Saddlery And Pet Supplies, Simply Rugs&Hof Kasselmann.
- Double spinal Fusion at Stanmore Orthopaedic Hospital September 2011
- Now back on a horse and aiming for The Europeans, World Championships and ultimately The Paralympics.